How Burgess Pest Achieves Control
Burgess Pest uses the most advanced equipment, products, and practices to achieve guaranteed control from ticks and mosquitoes. While the risk of EEE, West Nile, Lyme disease and other tick-borne illnesses continues to rise in our region, Burgess Pest offers you reliable and effective protection.
- 200 gallon hydraulic sprayers blast away breeding grounds
- Strong enough PSI to reach tall trees and dense brush
- Long-lasting residual effect creates a barrier that remains effective for weeks
- Highly effective but environmentally-sensitive and organic products place safety as our top priority
Why Burgess Pest Treatments Are Above the Competition
Not all tick and mosquito control companies are on equal footing. The Burgess Pest Tick and Mosquito Control Team is consistently regarded by customers and experts as the leading tick and mosquito control company in our region - and for good reason! Our team invests in training, research, and methodology which ensures a team fully equipped to managed your needs, from field technicians to outstanding customer service representatives who manage your account.
- Control is guaranteed. If you need your property re-treated due to weather or pest conditions, we don't charge you to re-treat.
- Methods are proven effective. Inferior backpack misters are not used by our team, except for sensitive areas, when required. High-pressure hydraulic equipment is strong enough to coat underbrush.
- Communication is unparalleled. You are notified in advance of your treatment, if you have locked gates, or areas with pet access, and kept informed of all service history and details in real-time, 24-hour online customer account access.
- State-certified tick and mosquito control experts and entomologists on staff